You are here
Inspection, Maintenance & Repair (IMR) and Obsolescence Survey
ALSEAMAR supports its customers in the diagnosis and survey of their installations.
Based on a large experience in obsolescence resolution and maintenance & inspection engineering, ALSEAMAR has developed an obsolescence diagnostic method, DIAGOBSO©, which encompasses all the critical aspects of ageing systems.
The audit of your facilities is performed by a team composed of engineers and technical experts, who adapt the level of assessment depending on the criticality of each system. The use of a dedicated mobile application allows an efficient inspection and a fast post treatment.
In order to reduce the financial costs of obsolescence, ALSEAMAR offers a combination of proactive and reactive approaches, adapted to each situation:
- To secure the supply chain,
- To secure human skills,
- To secure design,
- To process a proven obsolescence issue
All the recommendations of the survey are compiled in an action plan in order to:
- Allow the maintenance of the system or facility in operation until its planned decommissioning,
- Assist for the decision of a life extension project,
- Meet the expected possession costs,
- Manage the risks in terms of production loss and HSE.
- 2014 Audit of offshore platforms
- 2009 Expertise of the fire control systems Diagnosis of naval systems submarinesDiagnosis of orphan test bench before modernization works